The Stanislaus Admissions Office will need final official transcripts, test scores and any other supporting documents as outlined below by July 14, 2023 for Freshmen and June 30, 2023 for transfer, to certify your enrollment and allow you to register for classes.
High School Transcripts: Freshmen Only
Stanislaus will need one official copy of your final high school transcript. This transcript must include your date of graduation, so be sure you don’t send until after you graduate unless otherwise indicated on your myStanState student center.
All transcripts must be official, meaning they are certified, sealed and posted by the issuing institution.
You will need to submit a transcript from every institution you have attended, even if you withdrew before completing a term. If a transcript is unavailable, a letter must be sent from the registrar's office indicating attendance and course work as appropriate.
If you have taken courses at a community college or university, you will need to have transcripts sent to Stanislaus directly from the institution. Transcripts should be sent after you have completed the course work unless otherwise indicated on your myStanState portal.
How to Submit Transcripts
Stanislaus State will accept electronic transcripts via the following:
- National Student Clearing House (MJC Only)
- Military Services
If your institution provides certified electronic transcripts through another service, have those transcripts sent directly from your institution to email@example.com.
You may also send official transcripts by mail to:
Attn: Admissions Office
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
Educated at an International High School
All official transcripts must be submitted in the native language and accompanied by a certified English translation from one of the following:
- Institute for International Education (IIE)
- United States embassy or consulate
You may be requested to have an independent evaluation of the international credentials. We will notify you with further details if this is a requirement.
Freshmen & Transfers
If you have taken any College Board Advanced Placement Program (AP) testing, International Baccalaureate (IB) testing or the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), have the results sent to our institution.
If you are graduating early or taking the High School Proficiency Test, please have your school send us verification.
How to submit SAT scores to Stanislaus State through College Board.
1. Log in to your Collegeboard account and click My SAT.
2. Click send available scores. A pop-up window will come up, click send additional score reports.
3. In the pop-up window under name, type Stanislaus. Under state, select California. Click Search. California State University Stanislaus should populate under all available recipients. Click Add to select followed by Continue.
4. You will be brought to a page to review what schools you are sending your scores to. After confirming your selection, click continue.
5. Review your order and click make payment. You will be taken to a screen where you can pay for sending your scores.
Updated: March 29, 2023