Appeals and Documentation
Students who have been denied admission or have had their admission decision rescinded may submit a request for reconsideration. Students must submit this request within two weeks from the date of admission notification.
If you have been denied admission and would like the office of Admissions and Outreach Services to reconsider, you must provide new academic information to demonstrate that admissions requirements for California State University, Stanislaus are met by the established deadline.
- High school transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) with grades and in-progress coursework.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended with in-progress coursework.
- Official Advanced Placement exam scores and International Baccalaureate transcripts if applicable.
- Military documents if applicable (DD214, Joint Service Transcript (JST), Community College of the Air Force transcript).
If your admission offer was rescinded after we reviewed your final transcripts and test scores (if applicable) and you would like for the office of Admissions and Outreach Services to reconsider our decision, you must provide new academic information to demonstrate that admissions requirements for California State University, Stanislaus were met.
- Additional transcripts or documents that were not previously submitted.
The office of Admissions and Outreach Services will formally withdraw applications from students who fail to meet every established deadline and payment. Cancelled applications due to missed admission deadlines and payments are rarely reinstated. Consideration is only given to well-documented, extenuating, and unavoidable circumstances. Deadlines and payments include: Intent to Enroll, Enrollment Deposit, New Student Orientation, NSO Fee, Official Transcripts, Test Scores.
Documentation that supports your claim of your inability to meet deadline or payment. Supporting documents may include:
- Letters from college, university, high school, or agency verifying the date transcripts, documents or scores were sent by the deadline, or a statement indicating their inability to send them by the deadline.
- Letters from financial institutions demonstrating that payments were attempted by the deadline.
- Letters from medical professionals or other agencies to support your claim.
The office of Admissions and Outreach Services does not accept undergraduate applications after the application filing period. Consideration is only given to well-documented, extenuating, and unavoidable circumstances. Supporting evidence may include doctor's notes, etc.