In support of the educational mission of the campus,Student Conduct investigates and adjudicates allegations of student misconduct. Through an educational process students are encouraged to learn from their actions and further their developmental growth as responsible citizens.
The main mission of the Student Discipline Process at Stanislaus State is to ensure a productive and safe environment in which students can work, study, learn and live. In this capacity the office seeks to help students successfully graduate from the campus as responsible citizens. In accordance with these principles the office provides students with developmental learning experiences and holds students responsible for their actions as they proceed through the disciplinary process.
It is the student's responsibility to know what constitutes improper behavior at California State University, Stanislaus. This information can be found in the University catalog, schedule of classes, and on this website.
The Student Handbook
The policies and procedures below constitute the Student Handbook.
Student Conduct Codes, Policies and Procedures
- Student Conduct Procedures
- CSU Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Exploitation, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Retaliation (Nondiscrimination Policy)
The Judicial Process
- Behavioral Incident Flowchart
- Hazing Policy
- Alcohol Policy
- Academic Dishonesty
Other Important Student Policies and Procedures
- Grade Appeal Procedures
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Housing Administrative Policies and Regulations
- Second-Hand Smoke Policy
- Title IX, VAWA/Campus SaVE Act (E.O. 1095 revised)
- Digital Piracy Using State Resources
- Network Use Policy
- Policy and Procedures; Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Sexual Misconduct, Dating and Domestic Violence, and Stalking against Employees and Third Parties
Updated: August 13, 2023