The Pre-licensure track is designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in Nursing. Once a student satisfactorily completes this baccalaureate program and is awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, they are eligible to apply for licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
We have revised our prelicensure application process. You will now be filling out an application online. Transfer students can click the link below to be brought to the application embedded in Cal State Apply.
If you are a current Stan State student, please download the application below and turn it in using the File Upload button starting on the first day of the application period. Please look at the top-right of Page 0 in your application and make sure you are using the version "Revised on 7.14.2021", Please do not use the other non-fillable versions.
- PL Application (for current Stan State students)
- PL Application (for prospective students)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Pre-Licensure
- Nursing Roadmap – Pre-Licensure.pdf
- Pre-licensure Admissions Policy.pdf
- What is the TEAS & How to register
- Equivalence Grid.pdf
- HealthCare Experience Algorithm.pdf
- Application Scoring Grid.pdf
- View application statistics.pdf
- Healthcare Experience Form
- Language Proficiency Form
Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students