The Pre-licensure track is designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in Nursing. Once a student satisfactorily completes this baccalaureate program and is awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, they are eligible to apply for licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
We have made revisions to our prelicensure application. Please look at the top-right of Page 0 in your application and make sure you are using the version "Revised on 2.18.2021", Please do not use the "Revised on 4.20.20" version. Please note that we are in the beginning stages of moving our application online and there is a possibility that we will require you to submit your application online starting August 1. Please check back when the next application cycle opens on August 1 for updated information.
- Pre-licensure Application
- Frequently Asked Questions for Pre-Licensure
- Nursing Roadmap – Pre-Licensure.pdf
- Pre-licensure Admissions Policy.pdf
- What is the TEAS & How to register
- Equivalence Grid.pdf
- HealthCare Experience Algorithm.pdf
- Application Scoring Grid.pdf
- View application statistics.pdf
Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students