The Pre-licensure track is designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in Nursing. Once a student satisfactorily completes this baccalaureate program and is awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, they are eligible to apply for licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Pre-Licensure
- Nursing Roadmap – Pre-Licensure.pdf
- Pre-Licensure Application.pdf
- What is the TEAS & How to register
- Application Scoring Grid.pdf
- Equivalence Grid.pdf
- Work Experience Algorithm.pdf
Upcoming application changes effective 9-1-20 application period (for spring 2021 entry)
Two changes are occurring with our application to the nursing program effective 9-1-20:
- We are changing the optional criteria points for continuing students, from 10 points for being a current student on our campus, to 2 points for each of the following pre-requisite courses: Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Chemistry, and Statistics. 2 points will be awarded for each course taken here. An image of the scoring grid is available below.
- We are adding a verification form for healthcare experience. This form will be imbedded in the application. We are also working on a new algorithm for healthcare experience which will be available shortly. An image of the certification is available below.
If you have any questions regarding the new changes, email the PL program director at firstname.lastname@example.org