The Pre-licensure track is designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in Nursing. Once a student satisfactorily completes this baccalaureate program and is awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, they are eligible to apply for licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Pre-Licensure
- Nursing Roadmap – Pre-Licensure.pdf
- Pre-Licensure Application.pdf
- Pre-licensure Admissions Policy.pdf
- What is the TEAS & How to register
- Equivalence Grid.pdf
- HealthCare Experience Algorithm.pdf
- Application Scoring Grid.pdf
- View application statistics.pdf
Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students
Application and Application Deadline have changed! Use the new application with the revised date of 4.20.20 in upper right hand corner of application.
Three changes have occurred with our application to the nursing program effective 4.20.20
- We changed the optional criteria points for continuing students, from 10 points for being a current student on our campus, to 2 points for each of the following pre-requisite courses taken here: Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Chemistry, and Statistics. 2 points will be awarded for each course taken here at Stan State. The new scoring grid is posted.
- We added a verification form for healthcare experience. This form is imbedded in the application. We also have a new algorithm for healthcare experience which has been posted.
- The application dates for Spring admission have changed from September to August, so the nursing application as well as the university application are both due no later than August 31st.
If you have any questions regarding the new changes, email the PL program director at firstname.lastname@example.org