- Everyone coming to campus must complete the daily self-screening form requirement. (A QR code to the daily self-screening protocol should be posted at entrances. Signage will be provided to event organizers.)
- Attendees ages 12 and up must provide one of the following:
- (1) proof of full vaccination (vaccination card or a digital record of vaccination) OR
- (2) proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours to attend an on-campus, in-person event.
- Only COVID-19 PCR tests (molecular diagnostic tests) will be accepted. Rapid test (antigen tests) or home testing kit results will not be accepted.
- Stan State employees and students may show their green “cleared” screen in lieu of a vaccine card or negative COVID-19 PCR test.
- All attendees must provide their name and phone number when they are checked into an event
- Face coverings are mandatory at all times indoors except while actively eating or drinking. Employees are required to wear face coverings at all times, except when eating, provided that 6-feet of physical distancing can be maintained. Face coverings are not required for attendees age 2 and under.
- Physical distancing of 3 feet for those in separate households is strongly encouraged.
- These protocols must be communicated when promoting an event. When attendees register or purchase a ticket, the following statement must be included:
- By purchasing a ticket or registering for this event, you agree to the above terms. Failure to comply will result in loss of entry without refund.
In addition, event organizers must adhere to the following:
- Upon request by Safety and Risk Management, event organizers must provide an attendee report with names and contact numbers of all in attendance.
- Event organizers are required to set up spaces to allow for 3 feet of physical distance. In addition, to ensure compliance with Cal/OSHA COVID-19 guidance, events where employees will be eating must be set up to facilitate 6 feet of physical distancing.
- No direct passing out of materials. A self-pickup table will be allowed.
- All gatherings with food must be commercially pre-packaged individual servings. There is no self-serve food or self-serve drinks. Buffets and potlucks are prohibited on campus at this time. If the event requires a plated meal, those can be ordered and served by Chartwells. Chartwells Contactless Catering is available and preferred. Face coverings must be worn unless you are actively eating.
- For in-person events with an online component, BOTH the physical location and the “Online/Virtual” location should be selected in the 25Live submission for the event.
- Event organizers will need to follow the process in 25Live to have all required “tasks” completed before the event is confirmed. Once the event is confirmed in 25Live, it can be promoted if that option has been requested.
Updated: December 06, 2021