Recognized for Excellence
Accreditation is a voluntary quality assurance process that assists institutions in developing and maintaining the highest educational standards. Since 1963, CSU Stanislaus has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, each of the colleges has earned accreditation for their individual programs.
The Genetic Counseling program is accredited by
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, Inc.
The Chemistry program is approved by
- American Chemical Society
The Nursing program is accredited by
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Board of Registered Nursing
The MS in Psychology program is accredited by
- Association for Behavior Analysis (Psychology)