Research and Immersion for STEM Excellence (RISE) are designed to build on the momentum of the STEM Discovery Academy (SDA). Throughout the semester, students will be able to participate in research alongside faculty, attend a variety of National conferences and receive one-on-one faculty mentoring.
RISE can offer you:
- Personal academic mentoring - help navigating through your educational pathway
- Personal advice regarding careers, jobs, and graduate schools
- An inside track to securing a position as an undergraduate research associate
- Opportunities to present your research at scientific conferences (all expenses paid)
- Academic Excellence Workshop
- Pay of $15 per hour
*Due to the university guidelines on the COVID-19 pandemic, all RISE research will be conducted remotely. Please reach out to individual faculty members to find out more about how their labs are moving forward with their research.*
For poster presentations: Please click here (.png) for RISE logo.
This research activity is funded all or in part by the Stanislaus State STEM Success program through a U.S. Department of Education Title III grant #P031C160070