Student Financial Services
- Questions about Student Accounts
- Provide detailed billing invoices to students.
- Provide installment payment plans
- Offer flexible payment plans for delinquent or past due student fees & print reminder notices to inform student in advance of upcoming installments.
- Perkins Loan payment arrangements, cancellations, deferments & exit interviews.
- Third Party Billing
- Collection proceedings & Tax Offset
- Process student refunds
ATTENTION: The Board of Trustees has approved a tuition increase effective for Fall 2017.
Details about the proposal can be found here: www.calstate.edu/tuition-increase.
Fees for the current academic year are based on fee rates proposed in the Governor’s Budget. The fee rates included in the Governor’s budget proposal must be approved by the legislature; consequently it is possible that fee rates ultimately required for the academic year may be more than the rates billed at this time. If rates are increased in the fiscal year budget, students will be billed the difference.
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).