For nurses who received their LVN license and wish to obtain their BSN, please review the steps below.
- You need to take the TEAS with a score of 70% or higher. You can take the TEAS at any institution or online through www.ATItesting.com; just be sure to have them sent to Stanislaus State (not Stanislaus State UEE).
- Please review the dates and times for the Fundamentals and Pharmacology ATI tests through the Testing Office.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the test dates you wish to take and make sure to attach your active, unrestricted, California LVN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed.
Once you pass all three ATI tests, you will be placed on a waitlist to be admitted to the pre-licensure BSN program.
LVN-BSN Information (space available basis)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Nursing Roadmap – LVN to BSN.pdf
- Application – LVN to BSN.pdf
- Application Scoring Grid.pdf
- Equivalence Grid.pdf
- Work Experience Algorithm.pdf
- What You Need to Know about Applying to the Pre-Licensure Program as an LVN.pptx