New dates to be announced
In order to clear for graduation in a given term, students must adhere to these deadlines.
The University Library is accepting the Approval Form for Thesis, Project and Dissertation Submission and Certification of Approval page of thesis/project/dissertation manuscript through email this semester.
Graduate Research and Thesis/Dissertation Workshop Series
- Need help with your thesis/dissertation? Consider attending a workshop!
Forms for Master Students
Thesis/Project Clearance Process
- a step-by-step checklist for completing your thesis/project for electronic submission
Approval Form for Thesis/Project
- your committee chair's approval that your thesis/project is complete and ready for electronic submission
Forms for Doctoral Students
Dissertation Approval Form
- your committee chair's approval that your dissertation is complete and ready for submission
Formatting the Thesis/Project/Dissertation
Guidelines for the Thesis/Project and Dissertation
- the University-approved specifications for formatting the thesis/project
Thesis and Dissertation Templates
- electronic (Microsoft Word) formatting templates based on the Guidelines above
Updated: August 30, 2022