Financial Services Fundamentals How To

How do I pay my fees?

All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Payments may be made:

  • On-line by ACH electronic check from your regular checking account at: (click Make A Payment)
  • On-line by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card: (click Make A Payment)
  • By check
  • By money order
  • By cash (in-person only)--DO NOT MAIL CASH and DO NOT PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOX
  • Warrior Card cash

Payments may be made:

By mail to:
CSU Stanislaus - MSR 100
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382
Attn: Cashier

In person at either the Cashier's Office located in MSR Educational Services Building, Suite 100, or at the CSU Stanislaus-Stockton Center.
- Campus Map
- Stockton Map

By placement in the Drop Box located outside the entrance to the Cashier's Office, MSR 100, Turlock campus.

Please include your student ID number with any payment

Registration Fees are due in accordance with the deadlines listed at

Enrollment cancellation occurs on unpaid accounts after the payment deadline.

How do I get a fee refund?

Financial Aid refunds are processed automatically; no request needs to be made. For other refunds, overpayments or fee reductions, please complete a Request for Refund form and submit to the Cashiers Office (Mary Stuart Rogers Educational Services Gateway Building, Suite 100).

Non-financial aid refunds may be subject to a $5.00 administrative fee.

To obtain a refund for an Extended Education class go to the Extended Ed website.

How do I sign up for Direct Deposit (EFT)?

In your My CSUStan service center you can sign up for Direct Deposit.

How do I get a tuition and fee installment payment plan?

Who may apply? Any student registered for classes who is not a financial aid recipient receiving sufficient funds to cover the tuition and fees. Students with a prior balance are not eligible.

How does it work? The installment plan will defer tuition and fees and nonresident tuition into 3 monthly installments. The first installment payment will be 1/3 of tuition and fees (amount will depend on the number of units enrolled), plus a $33.00 non-refundable administrative fee. For non-resident students each installment will include additional 7% administrative fee of the non-resident tuition amount.

Installment payment plan application instructions

  • Go to myCSUSTAN account.
  • After tuition fees have posted to your my CSUSTAN service center, click on the down arrow then select "Enroll in Payment Plan".
  • Click on the right arrow and follow the steps listed. Do not forget to click the Enroll button. How To Enroll Payment Plan

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

Go to the Financial Aid website to obtain information and application forms.

How do I apply for Work Study?

Go to Work Study Employment website to obtain information and forms.

How do I apply for a Student Assistant position?

Go to Human Resources website

How do I receive a copy of Form 1098-T?

The University must mail this form to every student by January 31. Form 1098-T is mailed to the address on file with Enrollment Services as of December 31.

My form 1098-T contains incorrect information. How can this be corrected?

Call Student Financial Services (209) 667-3063 and explain what information is incorrect. If Form 1098-T does contain incorrect information, a corrected form will be issued. Students must update their SSN / ITIN and/or mailing address by December 30th.

Who can I contact if I don't receive my 1098-T form in the mail?

If you don't receive your 1098-T form in the mail, after January 31 you can print a duplicate from the website or call ECSI at 1-866-428-1098. To access your 1098-T on the web you will need your social security number, PIN and our school code (1T).