For the 2021 academic year, we will be accepting documents electronically!
Each Year when you apply for financial aid, you may be selected for a process called verification. This process is required by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the California Student Aid Commission. Now students can easily complete their forms and upload their documents online from their phone, tablet, or computer!
The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office is operating remotely in an effort to promote safe social distancing. Our office can be contacted via Email: Financial_Aid@csustan.edu. Please DO NOT email documents due to privacy concerns.
Financial Aid 2021/22 Fillable PDF Forms:
- Award Status Change Form.pdf
- Concurrent Enrollment Agreement.pdf
- Concurrent Enrollment Request.pdf
- Graduate Exception Course Form.pdf
- Unsubsidized Loan (Dependent Student).pdf
Financial Aid Online Forms FAQ’s