The Center for Excellence in Graduate Education (CEGE) supports master’s and doctoral students from application through graduation.
Programs currently offered through CEGE include:
- Graduate Writing Support Drop-in Sessions
- Graduate Writing Residency Program
Quantitative Analysis Support
- Quantitative Analysis Support Sessions
- Graduate School Admission
- Preparing for Timed Essay Tests: Graduate Entrance Exam Writing Skills
- Human Subjects Research and the University Institutional Review Board (UIRB)
- Graduate Assistantships
- Student Research Competition
- Travel Grants -- Applications now being accepted!