The purpose of this organization is to provide for the orderly cooperation of the administrative and academic faculty in the interests of the University as a whole. Membership of the General Faculty of Stanislaus State is defined to include the President of the University and all full time academic and academic closely related employees (librarians, student services professionals-academic related, and employees with academic rank).
- Formulate, recommend, review and revise all academic, personnel and professional policies pertaining to the General Faculty, including fiscal policies related thereto, broadly and liberally defined.
- Assure through well established and well-defined channels of communication the maximum cooperation between teaching and administrative members in order that policy and administrative implementation shall be consonant.
- There are three standing committees of the General Faculty.
All GF meetings will be held virtually
until further notice.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Maryann Hight, Speaker of the Faculty
- Koni Stone, Speaker-Elect
- Shradha Tibrewal, Clerk