Membership for 2019/2020
- Betsy Eudey, Chair
- Victor Luevano
- Brent Powell
- Jenny (Jingyun) Li
- Nancy Burroughs
- Jose Diaz- Garayua
- Andrea Snadoval, ASI Student Representative
- November 4, 2019 at 10:00am in FDC 113
- December 2, 2019 at 10:00am in FDC 113
The Multicultural Requirement Subcommittee is primarily responsible for overseeing the Multicultural baccalaureate degree requirement at Stanislaus State.
The responsibilities of the Subcommittee are as follows:
- Establish meeting dates by semester, to be published to the campus community.
- Submit agendas and meeting minutes to UEPC.
- Review, approve or disapprove requests from departments/programs for courses to be included as courses that fulfill the Multicultural Requirement.
- Make decisions for continuance or discontinuance of each department/programʹs Multicultural course designations on a cycle not to exceed 5 years.
- Implement policies and procedures that are submitted to the Multicultural Requirement Subcommittee from the UEPC; make recommendations to the UEPC for changes in Multicultural Requirement policies and procedures.
- Provide support for the articulation of courses from the community colleges.
- Oversee preparation of the Multicultural Requirement in the catalog copy.
- Submit an annual year‐end report to the UEPC, to include a summary of the yearʹs events and recommendations for next steps.