All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Payments may be made:
- By ACH electronic check from your regular checking account at: http://my.csustan.edu (click Make A Payment)
- By Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card: http://my.csustan.edu (click Make A Payment)
- By check
- By money order
- By cash (in-person only)--DO NOT MAIL CASH and DO NOT PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOX
- Warrior Card cash
Please include your Student ID number with your payment.
Payments may be made:
- By mail to:
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382
- In person at either the Cashier’s Office located in MSR 100 or at the Stanislaus State-Stockton Center.
- By placement in the Drop Box located outside the main entrance to the Cashier’s Office. Please include your student ID number.
Beginning Fall Semester 2004 financial aid payments to students are made via electronic fund transfer to the student’s checking or savings account, rather than mailing checks to students as was done in past years. This process allows the University to get your monies to you in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Please complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form available through your myCSUSTAN account.