Californians for All - College Corps
Stanislaus State is excited to have been selected as a participating campus in the Californians for All College Corps! College Corps will provide 100 Stanislaus State students (and 6,000 statewide) opportunities to support and learn from organizations and programs on and off-campus working in three priority areas: K-12 Education, Climate Action and Food Insecurity.
This initiative has three core goals:
Goal 1: Engage college students in meaningful service opportunities that build leadership skills and civic responsibility.
Goal 2: Help students from diverse backgrounds graduate college on time and with less debt.
Goal 3: Support the work of community-based organizations focused on key local priorities.
This program is currently in the planning phase and will begin August 2022. Additional information regarding recruitment will be sent out to campus in March-April.
- Monthly living stipend.
- Advising and workshops.
- Educational Award upon successful completion of the term of service.
- Career Development & more!
- Exciting opportunity to earn while you learn and give back to your community!
Students who complete all fellowship requirements will receive the following benefits:
- $7,000 stipend for 450 hours of service during the academic year, plus a $3,000 Education Award at the end of the academic year if all 450 hours are completed;
- Real-world experience and skills to add to their resumes;
- Training, networking, and professional development opportunities;
- Pride and accomplishment in working toward a common purpose alongside young leaders from across the state;
- Academic Credit (MDIS 3010: Seminar in Community Education)
In order to participate, students must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Full-time, enrolled undergraduate student
- No minimum GPA, but students must be in good academic standing
- Ability to commit to the program for the full academic year.
This Fellowship is designed to target low- to moderate-income students. Students selected to join the Fellowship should therefore meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Qualifies for a federal Pell grant
- Qualifies for a State Cal Grant or Middle Class Scholarship
- Needs to work part time and/or borrow student loans to meet their educational costs
- Is an AB-540 eligible Dreamer
If you have submitted a complete application and you meet eligibility requirements, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with the program staff.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus and Community Organizations
Are you are interested in becoming a College Corp Partner for AY 2022-23?
Check out the resources below. Please fill out the interest form to be added to our list for updates.
Current Partners Include: