Applications for spring 2019 will be accepted between August 1 and August 31st. Only complete applications will be considered. In addition, to applying to the School of Nursing, you must apply to the University Graduate School. Classes will start in January.
- Graduate FNP Roadmap.pdf
- Admission Criteria 2015.pdf
- Statistical Data Form.pdf
- Guidelines for the BRIDGE Program.pdf
- Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- Post Masters Advanced Practice RN (APRN) Certificate
Carolyn Martin, RN, FNP, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Nursing
Graduate Program Director
All graduate curriculum is based and aligned with the:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2013). Standards for Accreditation of
Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing Programs. Retrieved from
American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice (3rd ed.)
(pp.4-5). Silver Spring, MD:ANA. Retrieved from