Our office will continue working remotely for the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 semester.
Nuestra oficina continuara trabajando en forma virtual para el Otono 2020 y Primavera 2021.
Learn More | Aprende Mas
Dear Undocumented Student,
On behalf of the Dreamers Project, staff and faculty, we welcome you to California State University, Stanislaus. Regardless of your immigration status, know that we support you
and your success.
Estimado Estudiante Indocumentado,
En nombre del Proyecto Dreamers, el personal y la facultad, le damos la bienvenida a la Universidad Estatal de California, Stanislaus. Independiente de su estatus migratorio, estamos dedicados a apoyar a usted y a su éxito.
An Open Letter to Our Undocumented Campus Community,
As we end fall semester and prepare for Spring, Stan State continues to open its doors to welcome undocumented students and their families. Our Undocumented Student Services team stands in solidarity with DACA students impacted by our nation’s administrations threats to end DACA. We understand the fear and uncertainty that this causes to students and their families and we are committed in providing a safe and supportive environment for all. As a continuous effort to support undocumented students including DACA recipients, we want to take this moment to encourage our undocumented campus community to explore these resources available at our campus:
- Immigration Legal Services-Direct immigration legal services are available by appointment, free of charge to Stanislaus State students and employees.
- Attorneys and paralegals are available to assist students with general consultations, DACA renewals and general assistance in filling out forms such as family-based petitions.
- Community Engagement
- Daily Walk-ins
- Educational Workshops
- Mental Health Referrals
- Monthly e-news letters
- Organizing & Advocacy Trainings
- Outreach & in-class presentations
- Peer Support Groups
- Undocu-Ally Training
- Participación de la Comunidad
- Visitas Diarias
- Talleres Educativos
- Opportunidades de Práctica
- Referencias de Salud Mental
- Boletines Mensuales
- Entrenamientos de Abogacía
- Programa de Alcance y Presentactiones en clase
- Grupo de Apoyo