Professor of Microbiology
Welcome to my home page. From here, you can find information about me and the courses I teach at California State University, Stanislaus.
Research interests: Genetics and evolution of endosymbiotic bacteria-insect associations, environmental microbiology (bioremediation), and molecular biology.
Courses I routinely teach:
- MBIO 2010 Microbiology for Nursing
- MBIO 3010 Bacteriology
- MBIO 3032 Bacteriology Lab
- MBIO 4500 Bacterial Physiology
- MBIO 4600 Food Microbiology
- BIOL 3310 Cellular and Molecular Biology
Office: Naraghi Hall, room 276 Email adress: email@example.com Office Phone #: 209-667-3649
Campus address: Department of Biological Sciences, N259 California State University, Stanislaus One University Circle Turlock, CA 95382