Call for Entries
Stanislaus State Juried Student Exhibition 2017
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place recipients will be included in a group exhibition at Art Space on Main during Summer 2017!
- Open to students of any major currently enrolled at Stanislaus State
- Each student can submit up to 3 pieces
- All 2D and 3D media and video accepted
- All framed work and work on canvas or panels must be ready to hang with wire or D-rings attached to the back
- Video must be submitted on a flash drive or CD
- For installation art, submit an 8.5”x11” photo printout of your installation (Photo is only for jurying purposes. The actual installation will be installed in the gallery during the exhibition).
How to submit your art
- Must fill out entry form and attach a label to each piece of art
- Copies of the entry form are available in the art department office and by emailing Gallery Assistant Nikki Boudreau at email@example.com
- Submit your work to the University Art Gallery in the Theater Building between December 19–23 during open hours (12–4 pm Monday–Friday and 6–9 pm Thursday)
- Students will by notified by email by January 6 about what work is accepted into the show
When to pick up your art
- All work not accepted into the show must be picked between January 26-28 during gallery open hours (12–4 pm Thursday–Saturday and 6–9 pm Thursday)
- All work accepted into the show must by picked up after the exhibition ends between February 24-25 from 12–4 pm
- Show runs from January 26–February 22, 2017 at the University Art Gallery
- Reception on Thursday, February 16 at 5:30 pm
- All students included in the show are invited to give an artist talk at 6 pm
- Students may opt to sell their work through the gallery. On the entry form list the price if the work is for sale or indicate Not For Sale.
Contact Gallery Assistant Nikki Boudreau at (209) 664-9865 or firstname.lastname@example.org