The University Budget Advisory Committee (UBAC) advises the President on broad policy and priority issues related to the University's budget resources. UBAC reviews the campus budget within the context of the campus strategic plan and annual goals, considers specific budgetary issues as requested by the President, and organizes and holds open hearings to review the relationships among division budget requests, the university's strategic priorities and the President's annual goals and/or priorities.
Covid-19 Meeting Update
- 5/18/20 - Additional state budget information can be found online at the California Department of Finance
- 4/1/2020 - Web version of agenda is posted below. Please contact Teri Burgess at email@example.com for the Zoom ID. This method is being employed to prevent meeting hacking.
- 3/20/2020 - The meetings for UBAC have been changed to Zoom.
- 3/18/2020 - The meeting for Friday, March 20, 2020 is cancelled. The Co-Chairs will be reviewing the Spring 2020 schedule and make a decision about future scheduled meetings. The virus protocols for Social Distancing take precedence based on the announcement by Governor Newsom.
- 3/13/2020 - The meeting for Friday, March 13, 2020 is cancelled. Covid-19 protocols are being reviewed and information regarding future meetings will be shared with the campus through Communications and on this website.
Spring 2020 Committee Meetings
February 14, 2020
March 6, 2020
March 13, 2020
March 20, 2020
April 3, 2020 2-3 p.m. via Zoom
April 24, 2020 2-3:30 p.m. via Zoom
May 15, 2020, 2-4 p.m. via Zoom Campus Public Forum for UBAC
Fall 2019 Meetings
3-4 p.m. - MSR 200
December 17, 2019
November 18, 2019
Ms. Christene James, Co-chair
Vice President for Business and Finance
Dr. Kimberly Greer, Co-chair
Vice President for Academic Affairs
Dr. David Colnic, Professor, Politics and Public Administration
College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
Dr. David Lindsay, Professor, Accounting & Finance
College of Business Administration
Dr. David Zhu, Professor, Accounting & Finance, College of Business Administration
Ms. Becky Campbell, Senior Budget Analyst, Budget Office, Business & Finance
Dr. Gitanjali Kaul,
Vice President of Strategic Planning and Enrollment Management Innovation
Ms. Michelle Nungaray, ASI Vice President
Ms. Maria Marquez, ASI President
Ms. Regan Linderman, Associate Vice President, Financial & Support Services
Ms. Julia Reynoso, Director, Facilities Planning and Finance
Ms. Angie Sevilla, Interim Director, Univerity Budget
Updated: May 12, 2023