Stanislaus State earned honors from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) and MarCom Awards for a host of communications, marketing and campaign projects in 2020 and 2021.
The Offices of Communications and Public Affairs and Extended and International Education collectively claimed 12 awards in 2020, including four at MarCom’s highest level of platinum: two for strategic communications that highlighted last year’s Centering Faculty of Color Forum and the Online Master of Business Administration (OMBA) Human Resource Management Campaign, one for the University’s StanUp campaign and the other International Education’s recruitment brochure.
The offices also earned eight gold awards for promotional work executed for the 2020 Summer Session, both STAN Magazine’s spring and fall 2020 issues, an OMBA magazine print ad and two for writing. Communications and Public Affairs received a 2020 platinum award from MarCom for its “StanUp” internal communications campaign. The “StanUp” campaign also a finalist for a 2021 CASE platinum award in the category for Best Practices in Communications and Marketing.
The MarCom Awards is an annual international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. CASE recognizes best practices in advancement and outstanding people who contribute to the growth and understanding of the advancement profession.
2021 CASE Platinum Award Finalist
“Turning a Marketing Effort into a Declaration of What We Stand For,” Best Practices in Communications and Marketing
2020 MarCom Awards
- Centering Faculty of Color Forum, Strategic Communications, Marketing/promotion campaign
- International Education brochure, Print media/recruitment.
- Stan Up, Strategic Communications, Marketing promotion campaign/branding refresh
- OMBA Human Resource Management Campaign, Strategic Communications, integrated marketing
- Summer Session 2020 Apparel (print media, design)
- Summer Session 2020 Campaign, Strategic Communications (marketing/promotion campaign)
- Courses for Causes logo, (print media, writing)
- Study Abroad Scholarships brochure (print media)
- Campus Sustainability (print media, writing)
- STAN Magazine Fall 2020 (print media, magazine)
- STAN Magazine Spring 2020 (print media, magazine)
- OMBA Magazine Ad (print media, advertising)