Student Request Form

For Transferring GWAR from Stan State to Another CSU. The GWAR does not automatically transfer with your transcripts.

If you are transferring to another CSU and want GWAR transferred as well, please complete the Student Request Form for GWAR Transfer Report.

Please download the form and either scan and email to or mail it to:

Rachel Grimshaw/GWAR
C/O Department of English
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382

If you do not remember the date when you took the WPST, leave this field blank.

Processing time can take up to 3 weeks, so please request your GWAR Transfer Report as early as possible. To expedite the process, we recommend sending your request to us by email and having us send your report digitally to your transfer CSU.

The “GWAR Transfer Due Date” field indicates the date the GWAR Coordinator needs to send out the GWAR Transfer Report to your transfer CSU.

There is no processing fee for GWAR Transfer Reports to be sent, but if you require the report to be sent through the U.S. Postal Service, you must include a stamped envelope with the contact department, name, and mailing address, or the report cannot be sent.

If you have questions about GWAR generally or transfer reports specifically, please contact the GWAR Coordinator:


Upper Division Writing Proficiency (WP)

Contact Information

Rachel Grimshaw
GWAR Coordinator
Phone: (209) 664-6795

Updated: July 27, 2023