Professor of English
Dr. Stephanie Paterson earned her M.A. in English and her Ph.D. in Composition and Literature at the University of New Hampshire. She received her B.A. in English at Bucknell University, in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Paterson is the co-director of the Great Valley Writing Project which is affiliated with the California Writing Project and the National Writing Project. She co-facilitates four-week summer institutes designed to develop teacher expertise and leadership in writing pedagogy.
- Ph.D. Composition and Literature, University of New Hampshire, May 2001.
- M.A. English, University of New Hampshire, May 1996.
- B.A. English, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA. June 1993.
- Composition Theory, Pedagogy and Research Methods
- Creative Nonfiction
- Genre Theory
- Literacy Studies
- Improving Teaching & Learning through Professional Learning Communities
|English 1000:||Introduction to Composition|
|English 1001:||First-Year Composition|
|English 3009:||Writing for Teachers|
|English 3940:||Multicultural Literature|
|English 4014:||Creative Nonfiction|
|English 5001:||History & Research Methods in Composition|
|English 5010:||Special Topics in Composition|
|English 5020:||Assessment in English|
|English 5870:||Practicum: Teaching Composition (An Ethnographic Approach to Classroom Observations)|
|English 5894:||Teaching Composition and Literature|
|English 5941:||Internship in Teaching Composition (Fully Online)|