Per CSU policy, vaccinations against COVID-19 are required to access campus facilities and participate in in-person learning and activities this fall. Faculty, staff and students must certify and document full vaccination in the myStanState portal.
- Administrators, student assistants and unrepresented staff are required to certify and document full vaccination or exemption status in the myStanState portal no later than Sept. 30, 2021.
- CSUEU, CFA, SUPA and APC members may certify and document full vaccination or exemption status or begin testing once a week if they are coming to campus starting Oct. 1, 2021.
- By agreement with the CSU, CSUEU and CFA are required to certify and document full vaccination or exemption status in the myStanState portal no later than Oct. 27, 2021.
Using the module, you will indicate whether:
- You have been vaccinated by uploading proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- You qualify for a medical or religious exemption.
- You do not plan to physically access or perform work at any CSU facilities.
Individuals not able to get vaccinated due to religious or medical exemptions will be required to test weekly.
COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Certification Employee Instructions
Log into PeopleSoft
From the Stan State homepage, click myStanState to get to the employee dashboard, then click on MyStanState Human Resources to log into the PeopleSoft 9.0 HR system.
Navigate to the CSU COVID19 Self Certification page
Click on Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > CSU COVID19 Self Certification
You will be directed to the COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Certification page.
Complete Section I: Self-Certification of COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Check the box next to the option that is appropriate for your vaccination status. Links on the page provide additional information.
Enter Additional Information
If you certified that you have received an approved vaccine and that your COVID-19 vaccination status is current (Box 1), you will be prompted to complete additional information about your vaccination status. Items with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Enter the following information regarding your COVID-19 vaccination:
1. Select the manufacturer of your COVID-19 vaccine from the drop-down menu
2. Use the calendar icon to select the date you received your 1st dose
3. Use the calendar icon to select the date you received your 2nd dose
4. Use the calendar icon to select date you received your booster (if applicable)
Optional - Enter the location of vaccination received:
1. Enter the facility which you received the vaccination (if known)
2. Enter the city which you received the vaccination
3. Enter the State/Province/Region which you received the vaccination
4. The country you received the vaccination
Complete Section II: Self-Attestation of Accuracy of Information Provided
This section is required. By checking the box, you confirm you have provided accurate and truthful information and you understand violations of this policy may be subject to discipline.
Complete Section III - Attachments
If you certified that you have received an approved vaccine in Section I (Box 1), you will upload a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination proof.
Click “Attach” to upload a copy of your COVID-19 proof. Examples of proof would be your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, QR code from the State of CA, or a letter from a health care provider.
File Attachment Window
In the File Attachment pop up window, click “Choose File” to upload proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination.
From your document uploads select the appropriate file.
Click “upload” to attach your file to the CSU COVID-19 Self-Certification page.
The file will attach to the CSU COVID-19 Self-Certification page. You have the option to view or delete the attached file. Verify the attachment is a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination proof.
Then, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
After the page has been saved you will receive a confirmation message that you have submitted your COVID 19 Vaccination Self-Certification. Click “Finish” to return to the PeopleSoft Homepage.
Updated: September 27, 2021