Resources and Tools for...
Faculty Advising Resources
The Academic Success Center (ASC) Faculty Fellows work with faculty in academic departments and programs, and advising staff and peer leaders in the colleges and Academic Success Center to enhance advising services and student success. With office space in the ASC, the Faculty Fellows advise students, serve as liaisons between the ASC and academic programs, and much more.
- ASSIST.orgASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at a California Community College (CCC) can be applied when transfered to Stanislaus State.
- C-ID at Stanislaus StateC-ID (Course Identification Numbering System) is a statewide numbering system developed to ease transfer and articulation. Stan State articulates many courses with C-ID Descriptors. (list coming soon)
- Transfer Evaluation System (TES)TES houses articulation agreements with other 4-year institutions, including CSU, UC, independent institutions, and some out-of-state institutions.
- Accreditation Search - ACCJC/WASCCheck an institution's Regional Accreditation on the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges/Western Association of Schools and Colleges website.
- Accreditation Search - DOECheck an institution's Regional Accreditation on the US Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) website.
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)AA-T and AS-T degrees make the transfer to CSU smoother and are designed to align your coursework at the community college with courses offered at Stanislaus.
- California PromiseLearn more about this Two Year Graduation Pledge Program for students with an Associate Degree for Transfer from a California Community College.
- C-IDC-ID (Course Identification Numbering System) is a statewide supranumbering system developed to ease transfer and articulation in California's higher education institutions.
- CollegeSourceCollegeSource Online is a database of digital college catalogs, institution profiles, transcript keys and other critical resources.
- CSU Fully OnlineThis cross-enrollment program allows matriculated CSU students to concurrently take one online course at another CSU campus at no additional tuition cost.
- Transcript Legends for CCC, CSU and UCTranscript Legends/Keys for course numbering systems, grading symbols, special codes, and more on the CCC Transfer Counselor Website.
Articulation Agreements with Independent and Out-of-State Institutions
Although articulation agreement priority is given to California community colleges and universities, several agreements have been established with independent and out-of-state institutions to best serve the needs of our transfer students. This articulation is housed in TES, including the PDF agreements below.