Applying, Step 1: International Students
You are an "International Student" if you have a bachelor's degree (or its equivalent), you have completed some or all of your secondary or collegiate education outside of the United States, and/or you are not a U.S. citizen.
Preparing to apply:
- IMPORTANT! Carefully review the following checklists and documents to ensure you have met all International Student requirements:
- Please visit the International Student Services Web site for complete information on entering CSU Stanislaus as an International Student.
Applying to the University:
- Apply quickly and conveniently online at CSU Mentor.
Completing your application:
- IMPORTANT! Carefully review the International Graduate Checklist (pdf) as well as the other documents listed above (under "Preparing to apply") to ensure that you have submitted all required documents. Your application cannot be processed until all required materials are received in the Graduate School.
Awaiting confirmation of receipt:
- After you apply online, you will receive an automatic email response confirming our receipt of your application.
After all of the above steps are completed:
- If you are applying to enter in Postbaccalaureate Unclassified (undeclared) standing, you are finished with the application process. You will be notified by mail when an admission decision has been reached. Thank you for your application!
- If you are applying to a graduate degree program, continue to Step 2 of the application process.