Tue., Sep. 28. 3 - 4:30 p.m. PST
Join us for an overview of the graduate school application process for undocumented students and immigrant students.
- Reasons why you might consider applying to graduate school
- The difference between Credential Programs, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs
- Costs associated with applying and attending grad school
- Funding opportunities are available for undocumented students
- Recommended next steps to prepare your application
- Panel discussion with current undocumented students and immigrant professionals