- Height: 6 - 8 feet
- Spread: 8 to 12 feet
- Bloom Time: April
- Bloom Description: Reddish-purple
- Flower: Insignificant
- Leaf: Colorful, Good Fall
Tree Site Conditions & Constraints
- Zone: 5 to 8
- Water: Medium
- Sun: Full sun to part shade
- Maintenance: Low
Pests & Disease Information
- Potential disease: stem canker, leaf spots, fusarium, verticillium wilt, botrytis, anthracnose and root rots.
- Potential insect pests: aphids, scale, borers and root weevils.
Missouri Botanical Garden. “Acer palmatum var. dissectum'Tamukeyama'.” n.d. Mar 2, 2018. <http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.as...
SelecTree. "Acer palmatum Tree Record." 1995-2018. Mar 1, 2018.
< https://selectree.calpoly.edu/tree-detail/acer-palmatum >