Our advisors can assist you with general education and graduation requirements. Appointments are available to all currently enrolled Stanislaus State students.
Seeking Major Advising?
Students seeking major advising, should connect with their major department for major advising.
Advising for Business Majors
Students from the College of Business Administration should connect with the Student Success Center for advising.
Schedule an ASC Academic Advising Appointment
Visit the Warrior Connect website
Select the blue Make an Appointment button and then Academic Advising (Virtual) from the drop-down menu
Select the service that you want, choose from:
- Academic Challenges
- Academic Probation
- Academic Disqualification (DQ)
- Class Registration Advising
- Explore or Declare Major
- Freshman Success Program
- General Education Advising
- Policy Clarification & Petitions
Select Academic Success Center as the location for the appointment and then an advisor. For the most appointment availability, select all available advisors.
Choose a date and time that works for you and confirm your appointment
You will receive an email confirmation with Zoom login instructions
Meet the ASC Advisors
Lissett De La Cruz
Meet the Faculty Fellows
Biological Sciences Department
- Go to Warrior Connect
- Look for the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments on the right-hand side. Click on the appointment and click on Cancel My Attendance
- Select a reason and Mark as Cancelled
Updated: August 17, 2020.