- Petition for Reinstatement After Disqualification
- Petition to Amend Probationary Status
- Verification of Upper-Division Course Content
- Special Registration Form - Please contact the department to obtain a Permission Number for the Special Registration course.
- Change in Degree Objective - Graduate Programs
- Certificate Application Form
Graduate school is an important commitment and a big investment in your future and supports the academic success of master’s and doctoral students from application through graduation and provides workshops and outreach for future graduate students. To help you succeed, we offer a wide range of support services.
- Academic Advising
- Associated Students, Inc.
- Career & Development Center
- Disability Resource Services
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
- Food & Housing
- Graduate Student Funding Opportunities
- Health Services
- Internal Review Board (IRB Information)
- Psychological Counseling Services
- SERSCA (Student Engagement in Research Scholarship & Creative Activity)
- Technology Resources
- Writing Center
- Virtual Support
- Warriors Cross Cultural Center
Updated: November 18, 2022