Senior year is an exciting time, as new beginnings are quickly approaching. Your student will begin the college application process this year, so keep materials organized and mark your calendar for application and financial aid deadlines!
Applying to Stanislaus State
New students need to submit their application by the application deadline. Students will receive an automatic confirmation when they submit their electronic application.
Check out the admission requirements and application process for new students.
Students who have applied to Stanislaus State and are pending admission notification may still submit a reservation request to guarantee a bed space while you wait to hear from the University Admissions Office. Admitted students may go directly to the online housing application to begin their application.
To apply for financial aid at Stanislaus State, your student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA form is available online.
Helpful hints for the FAFSA:
- Filing the FAFSA online is the quickest and most convenient method.
- To complete the FAFSA, you need student and parent 1040s and W-2s.
- Stanislaus State's Title IV code for the FAFSA is 001157.
- The priority deadline for the FAFSA is March 2.
- Parents and students can apply for a FSAID by visiting the Federal Student Aid.
- The FSAIDs are used to electronically sign online FAFSA's, making the process easier and faster.
Stanislaus State also offers several scholarships for first-year students. Information and eligibility criteria for scholarships for first-year students and transfer students are available at the Financial Aid Website.
You are welcome to visit the Career Services Center with your student as they meet with a career counselor, to help you be aware of the options available to your student as they explore potential careers. Visit the Website for further information and informative events held at Stanislaus State.