Qualtrics Survey Software
Qualtrics is a web survey tool at CSU Stanislaus developed by Qualtrics Labs, Inc. and is available to support research, teaching, and administration. Qualtrics combines exceptional ease of use with an advanced set of features and is designed to permit the creation of survey instruments, distribution of surveys, data storage and analysis.
Qualtrics was selected by CSU Stanislaus because it combines exceptional ease of use with an advanced set of features. Some of the capabilities include the following:
- Quick Survey Builder that guides you through creating a survey and offers over 100 different question types;
- Survey Library with templates that you can customize to meet your specific needs;Collaboration with other Qualtrics users;
- Distributes surveys quickly and easily; able to send and track participation invitations and reminders emails;
- View results with the automatically generated reports that display graphical and statistical information for each question item;
- Download raw data directly into Excel or SPSS.
Note that only CSU Stanislaus faculty, staff and administrators are permitted to create a CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics account via this web page.
Instructions to create a CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics account:
- Go to the CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics Survey log-in page or copy and paste the following URL into your browser (https://csustan.co1.qualtrics.com)
- You will be automatically redirected to an authenticator. Using your university credentials, enter the first part of your CSU Stanislaus email address (i.e., enter everything before the @csustan.edu) and password.
- Once you have completed this process you will automatically be given access to your user account in Qualtrics.
For more information regarding the types of CSU Stanislaus Qualtrics accounts, go to the Qualtrics Accounts web page.
The Office of Institutional Research offers survey services including training and workshops, survey instrument development and testing, sampling, administration, data delivery, analysis, report writing, best practices in survey research (i.e., Survey Guidelines), and other services. Please contact the Survey Research and Assessment Team in the Office of Institutional Research at 209-667-3281 or email@example.com.
Learn more about Qualtrics at http://www.qualtrics.com or visit the Qualtrics FAQ web page.