Overview on Using Credit Card to Pay Tuition and Fees (CASH Net)
The CSU system has a Master Agreement allowing the campuses to utilize CASHNet as an online service allowing students to pay tuition and other University fees with a credit card. Stanislaus State only accepts credit card payments through the online service. CASHNET is accessed through your MyCSUSTAN Student Center account.
Overview on Warrior Card
The Warrior Card is not a credit card. It is the official identification card of California State University, Stanislaus. It can be loaded with Warrior Cash (prepaid fund on the card), and it can be linked to a Wells Fargo checking card as a non-pin debit card. A Warrior Card is required for identification for all students to access essential campus services. It is available to all members of the University Community. Warrior Cards are distributed at the Stockton Center Student Information Desk and at the Turlock Campus University Student Union Information Desk.
The Warrior Card is the student key to:
- Identification - In addition to your photo, your Card has your unique ID number printed and encoded on the magnetic stripe. It is required for all Cashier transactions.
- Meal Plans - Campus residents swipe the Card to access Meal Plan dollars at all Campus Dining Locations.
- Libraries - Use your Card to check out library materials and access other resources and services.
- Enrollment Services - Your Card will be swiped to access your student records.
- Fitness Center Pass - Access privileges for current students, faculty, and staff.
- Warrior Cash - Make cashless purchases and pay for services at campus locations and local businesses.
- Banking Convenience - Make your card an ATM/PIN-debit card when you link it to a Wells Fargo College Checking account.
- OIT Lab Print Account - You can use Warrior Cash to add funds to your OIT Computer Lab Print Balance account
Warrior Card link to Wells Fargo Banking
Stanislaus State and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer added banking convenience with a linked Warrior Card. When your student ID card is linked to a Wells Fargo student checking account you can access cash at Wells Fargo ATMS nationwide and make purchase using your Personal identification Number (PIN).