*Please note: Access to unofficial transcripts are not available to students after one year of "non-attendance". Students requesting official transcripts should follow the instructions below.
Official copies of CSU Stanislaus transcripts may be requested online, by mail, or in person.
Students may request transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). NSC provides:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Ability to order transcripts for multiple recipients in one order session
- Real-time online order status tracking
- Automatic order updates sent to you via email
- Option to pay via any major credit card â you will be charged only after your order has been completed
- Option to submit an order using your student ID or social security number
To order your official transcript(s) now, visit National Student Clearinghouse.
You can download the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and submit it along with payment to the Enrollment Services Office. Send written requests to:
Enrollment Services Office
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
To avoid delays in processing, please include the following data:
- Student's Full Name (include maiden or other name if applicable)
- Current address and phone number
- University ID Number
- Full address to which transcript is to be sent
- Student signature authorizing release of transcript
The Transcript Request Form (PDF) can be downloaded prior to your trip to campus or you can pick up the form outside the Enrollment Services Office on form rack. Take your completed form to the Cashier's Office for payment.
Cost of Transcripts (per order)
|Additional Transcripts (up to 10 copies)||$2 each copy|
|Additional Transcripts (over 10 copies)||$1 each copy|
|Expedited Order||$10 per order|
Please make checks or money orders payable to CSUS.
All transcript requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, with the exception of rush transcripts. You can expect 5 to 10 working days for processing of a regular order. Rush service is available for an additional $10 fee and takes 1 - 3 working days to process. Due to the large number of transcript requests at the beginning and end of each term, please allow up to an additional 5 business days to be processed. If you have requested that your transcript be held until your degree or grades are posted additional time will be required.