Skip navigation link
Meet the Faculty Fellows
- Betsy Eudey, Ph.D.Faculty Director of Advising & Learning CohortsProfessor, Department of Gender Studies
As the Faculty Director of Advising & Learning Cohorts, Dr. Eudey develops effective advising practices, liaises between ASC staff advisors and faculty advisors, and is responsible for the implementation and management of learning cohorts for entering freshmen. Dr. Eudey also oversees the work of the four Faculty Fellows.
- Matthew Moberly, Ph.D.Faculty FellowAssistant Professor, Department of English
- Keith E. Nainby, Ph.D.Faculty FellowProfessor, Department of Communication Studies
- Richard Wallace, Ph.D.Faculty FellowAssociate Professor, Department of Anthropology, Geography, & Ethnic Studies
- Brent Powell, Ph.D.Faculty FellowAssociate Professor, Department of Kinesiology