Resources for Transfer Students
Stanislaus State admits all CSU-eligible transfers, but the true goal is for you to be prepared to enter the major. Completing lower-division major requirements, in addition to meeting general education breadth, is key to your success and timely degree completion. Use the resource links below to help in your planning.
These helpful resources do not take the place of a counselor or advisor, but are intended to help students and counselors work together to establish an appropriate path toward transferring. For more information, contact Admissions & Outreach Services at Stanislaus State prior to transfer.
Current Stanislaus State students should contact your major department. If your major is undeclared and/or you have questions regarding GE, contact the Academic Success Center.
- California Community College TransferASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at a California Community College (CCC) can be applied when transferred to Stanislaus.
- Other TransferTES (Transfer Evaluation System) houses articulation agreements with other 4-year institutions, including CSU, UC, independent institutions, and some out-of-state institutions.
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)AA-T and AS-T degrees make the transfer to CSU smoother and are designed to align your coursework at the community college with courses offered at Stanislaus.
- California PromiseLearn more about this Two Year Graduation Pledge Program for students with an Associate Degree for Transfer from a California Community College.
- CSU Fully OnlineThis cross-enrollment program allows matriculated CSU students to concurrently take one online course at another CSU campus at no additional tuition cost.
Articulation Agreements with Independent and Out-of-State Institutions
Although articulation agreement priority is given to California community colleges and universities, several agreements have been established with independent and out-of-state institutions to best serve the needs of our transfer students. This articulation is housed in TES, including the PDF agreements below.