Stanislaus State provides Winter Session classes between the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters. These short three-week courses are a great opportunity to take classes to get ahead, make up for a class or meet any other educational goals.
Winter Session courses offered through University Extended Education (UEE) are regular University courses that are open to everyone – both current Stanislaus State students and the public. Courses taken through Winter Session may be applied toward degree completion requirements.
Winter Session 2019 Important Dates
|Sept. 14||Class schedule available online|
|Nov. 30||Last day to register|
Disenrollment for non-payment dates
|Jan. 2 - 3||
Late add period ($25 late fee)
|Jan. 2 - 3||
Late drop period
|Jan. 21||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (campus closed)|
|Jan. 22||Last day of classes|
Please note: Students who do not attend the first class meeting after registering for a course may be dropped by the instructor. However, a student is responsible for dropping unwanted courses.
Note: A maximum of 7 units may be taken during Winter Session.
- Open registration: Sept. 24 - Nov. 30.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If your course is cancelled you will be notified of these options:
- Full refund of tuition fees -or-
- Transfer enrollment to another class
- Undergraduate students: $322 per unit
- Credential students: $349 per unit
- Graduate students: $355 per unit
Note: Fees subject to change without notice. Some courses require course fees. See class schedule.
How to Register:
- Current Stan State students:
- Register through myCSUSTAN.
- All other students:
- Register through UEE in person.
- Note: We DO NOT accept Phone or Fax Registrations.
- Registration Form
- Late Registration Form
- Drop Form required if you wish to drop classes
- Registration Options Form
- Refund Request Form
Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- Last day to drop in order to receive a full refund of tuition fees: December 1
- Late drop period: Jan. 2 - 3, 65% of tuition fees will be refunded
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- Continuing Stan State students add/drop through myCSUSTAN.
- All other students add/drop through UEE in person.
- $25 fee applies to late adds.
- Drop form is required.
Drop & Refund Policy:
- Last day to drop to receive a full refund of tuition fees: Nov. 30
- After Jan 3, no refund of tuition fees.
- Decisions to cancel classes due to low enrollment: Dec 14.
- Any student whose class is cancelled due to low enrollment will receive a full refund of their tuition fees.
Financial Aid is not available during Winter Session.
Check out these FAQs or if you have further questions regarding Winter Session courses offered through University Extended Education please contact us at 209.667.3111.