*Note: Class schedule will be posted soon. Check back at a later date.
Stanislaus State provides Winter Session classes between the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters. These short three-week courses are a great opportunity to take classes to get ahead, make up for a class or meet any other educational goals.
Winter Session courses offered through University Extended Education (UEE) are regular University courses that are open to everyone – both current Stanislaus State students and the public. Courses taken through Winter Session may be applied toward degree completion requirements.
Winter Session 2018 Important Dates
|Last day to drop (full refund):||TBD|
|Tuition fee payment deadline:||TBD|
|Students dropped for non-payment of tuition fees:||TBD|
|Late add period: ($25 late fee) - only through UEE||TBD|
|Late drop period (65% refund only) - only through UEE||TBD|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (campus closed)||TBD|
|Last day of classes:||TBD|
Please note: failure to attend a class may not result in an automatic drop.
Note: A maximum of 5 units may be taken during Winter Session. Financial Aid is not available for Winter Session.
- Open registration: TBD
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- After TBD, you cannot add or drop classes through myCSUSTAN. You must go through Extended Education in MSR 180 during the late add/drop periods of TBD.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If your course is cancelled you will be notified of these options:
- Full refund of tuition fees -or-
- Transfer enrollment to another class
- Undergraduate courses: $322 per unit
- Credential courses: $349 per unit
- Graduate courses: $355 per unit
- Fees subject to change without notice
How to Register:
- Current (admitted) students:
- Register through myCSUSTAN.
- New (non-admitted) students:
- Register in person at 1 University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382, MSR 180.
- Note: We DO NOT accept Phone or Fax Registrations.
- Registration Form
- Late Registration Form
- Drop Form required if you wish to drop classes
- Registration Options Form
- Refund Request Form
Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- 100% refund if course(s) dropped by December 9.
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- All late adds and drops will be processed through University Extended Education (MSR 180).
- $25 fee applies to late adds.
- Tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
- You must notify University Extended Education if you wish to drop a class.
- Drop form is required.
Drop & Refund Policy:
- Last day to drop to receive a full refund of tuition fees: TBD
- Late drop period with 65% of tuition fees refunded: TBD. Please complete the refund form and submit to MSR 180 on TBD by 5 p.m.
- Drop form is required to receive a late drop refund.
- After TBD, no refund of tuition fees.
- Decisions to cancel classes due to low enrollment: TBD.
- Any student whose class is cancelled due to low enrollment will receive a full refund of their tuition fees.
Financial Aid is not available during Winter Session.
Check out these FAQs or if you have further questions regarding Winter Session courses offered through University Extended Education please contact us at 209.667.3111.