Prior to completing the registration form, review following requirements:
WPST Registration Forms
- Registration forms are available for Special Accommodations only.
Please call or visit the WPST Office for more information.
Special Testing Accommodations Request Instructions
You have to be registered with the Disability Resource Services (DRS) at Stanislaus State in MSR 210, and being approved receiving special accommodations for the WPST.
- You can download and print the Special Accommodations Request Form.pdf
- Bring this form to the DRS Office, who will fill out your "approved" accommodations you would like to have for this test.
- Sign and date the form.
- Include your class and/or work schedule (tests may or may not be scheduled on Saturday, and we do our best to work around your schedule -- if you don't attach a schedule we assume you have no time conflicts during the week).
- Submit or deliver in person the approved form in a sealed envelope, and your work/school schedule to the WPST/GWAR Office, MSR 250.
- Be sure that you allow enough time during the WPST Registration period, for the request to be approved in order to meet the test registration deadline.
Note: If this form is sent to Disability Resource Services (DRS), you should include a note asking them to submit it to the WPST Office as soon as it is approved.