(For all other tests, refer to the appropriate program's registration bulletin.)
All candidates taking the Writing Proficiency Screening Test (WPST) at CSU Stanislaus are required to present a valid form of government-issued identification bearing the same name in which the candidate has registered. Examples of acceptable identification are:
- A valid photo-bearing driver's license
- A photo-bearing, DMV-issued identification card
- A valid passport featuring a recent photo that looks like you
- A valid green card featuring a recent photo that looks like you
- A photo-bearing military identification card
In the event that you do not have one of the above forms of identification, you should immediately visit your local Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) and apply for either a driver's license or identification card. You may then attempt to test under the following conditions:
- Arrive at the test site at least 15 minutes prior to your assigned time and present to the Center Supervisor (or designee) the following:
- A signed DMV receipt for a California ID card or driver's license (or permit) together with your signed Social Security card and your school ID card.
- Be aware that a student ID card alone is not an acceptable form of ID for the purpose of taking tests.
- Candidates will be asked to sign a roster in the presence of a member of the testing staff. Copies of alternate identification forms will be retained by the University's Testing Office.