The Male Success Initiative hosted 40 programs during the Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 academic year. Programs and services focused on:
- Establishment of the MSI Program
- Community Building
- Over 550+ attendees at MSI Sponsored Programs and collaborations
- MSI is a member of the California State University's Young Men of Color Consortium
Year 2 will continue with our efforts in expanding services and opportunities for students to make their home away from home with the Male Success Initiative at Stanislaus State. Our focus will include:
- 43 first year men of color will participate in MSI peer mentoring in collaboration with AmeriCorps Civic Action Fellows.
Black Men's Alliance
- We will continue and expand community building efforts for Black/African American men via MSI programming and black student success workgroup.
- Maintain and expand programmatic relationships with community stakeholders, campus departments and other CSU sister campuses.
Updated: February 03, 2022