Note: If you elected automatic payroll deduction for on campus parking fees, the following are the rates for 2013/14 fiscal year beginning July 1, 2013.
|Collective Bargaining Unit||New Monthly Rate
|Motorcycles (at 25% of vehicle rate)||34||45||11||45||135|
|MPP / Confidential/
|Physicians & Dentists||1||UAPD||12.00||36||48||12||48||144|
|Academic Student Employees||11||UAW||12.00||36||48||12||48||144|
Health Care Support: 2
Operations Support Service: 5
Clerical Administrative Support: 7
Technical Support: 9
Cancelling automatic payroll deduction
If you choose to cancel automatic payroll deduction for parking, please consider the following:
- Parking deductions occur one month in advance (May deduction pays for June parking).
- Report to Cashiers (MSR100) and complete the Notice to the State Controller of Payroll Deduction Authorization, Form CD88, indicate the month and year your deduction will end and that you want to delete your parking payroll deduction. Submit the completed form to Cashiers before the first of the month you want your parking deduction to end.
- Relinquish your parking permit to Cashiers (attach it to Form CD88).
- Cashiers will forward the completed form to Payroll to cancel your automatic deduction
- Any refund, in parking, will appear on the following check cycle
APC = Academic Professionals of California
C99 = HEERA designated Confidential employees
CFA = California Faculty Assn.
CSUEU = California State University Employees Union
MPP = Management Personnel Plan
SETC = State Employees Trades Council
SUPA = Statewide University Police Assn.
UAPD = Union of American Physicians & DentistsUAW = Academic Student Employees
** Note: Parking rates subject to change as applicable per employee group.