Submitting Transcripts & Other Documents - Accepted First-Year Students

The Stanislaus Admissions Office will need transcripts, test scores and any other supporting documents as outlined below by June 30th (Transfers) or July 15th (Freshmen) in order to certify your enrollment and allow you to register for classes.


High School Transcripts

Freshmen Only

Stanislaus will need one official copy of your final high school transcript. This transcript must include your date of graduation, so be sure you don’t send until after you graduate unless otherwise indicated on your myStanState.

All transcripts must be official, meaning they are certified, sealed and posted by the issuing institution.

You will need to submit a transcript from every institution you have attended, even if you withdrew before completing a term. If a transcript is unavailable, a letter must be sent from the registrar's office indicating attendance and course work as appropriate.

College Transcripts

Freshmen & Transfers

If you have taken courses at a community college or university, you will need to have transcripts sent to Stanislaus directly from the institution. Transcripts should be sent after you have completed the course work unless otherwise indicated on your myStanState portal.

How to Submit Transcripts

Stanislaus State will accept electronic transcripts via the following:

  • Parchment
  • National Student Clearing House (MJC Only)
  • Military Services

If your institution provides certified electronic transcripts through another service, have those transcripts sent directly from your institution to

You may also send official transcripts by mail to:

Stanislaus State
Attn: Admissions Office
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382

Educated at an International High School

All official transcripts must be submitted in the native language and accompanied by a certified English translation from one of the following:

  • Institute for International Education (IIE)
  • United States embassy or consulate

You may be requested to have an independent evaluation of the international credentials. We will notify you with further details if this is a requirement.

Other Documents

AP/IB/CLEP Testing

Freshmen & Transfers

If you have taken any College Board Advanced Placement Program (AP) testing, International Baccalaureate (IB) testing or the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), have the results sent to our institution.

Early Graduation


If you are graduating early or taking the High School Proficiency Test, please have your school send us verification.