TPA Cycle Remediation
CalTPA Instructional Cycle 1: $200
CalTPA Instructional Cycle 2: $200
TPA Remediations/Revisions and Requirements:
If a candidate fails a cycle in the CalTPA, they might have to go through a remediation process before resubmitting. Failure due to condition code does not require remediation. However, if a candidate fails due to low total score, they must go through a remediation process before retaking the assessment.
- If a candidate fails due to a low score on the CalTPA, they must first register for remediation through Extended Education and pay the tuition fee for remediation.
- After the remediation registration is confirmed with Extended Education, the candidate will then receive directions on how to contact their remediation specialist so that an appointment can be made.
- Once remediation is complete, the candidate can then revise their CalTPA cycle and resubmit for scoring.
How to Register:
To register for these courses, please complete the following registration form and return it to Extended Education along with your tuition fee payment information. This is a non-credit workshop.
- Scan and email copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photographs not accepted. Social security numbers cannot be accepted via email.
- Registration forms containing social security numbers can either be mailed or dropped off at the Drop Off box located in front of MSR facing the quad.
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
- You can pay by credit card (Master Card or Visa only) on your myStanState (nonrefundable service charge will apply)
- You can pay by check or cash in person (payments may be submitted through the Dropbox)
Please note: There are no drops or refunds for TPA courses. You may only register for these courses through Extended Education.
For specific information regarding TPA, please visit the TPA page.