|Open Registration:||April 11 - May 24||April 11 - May 24||April 11 - May 24
June 6 - July 8
|Instruction Begins:||June 6||June 6||July 18|
|Last day of classes:||August 12||July 15||August 12|
|Late Add/Drop:||June 6 - 10||June 6 - 10||July 18 - 20|
- Open registration for all sessions: April 11 - May 24. Second Open registration for 4-week session: June 6 - July 8.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- After May 24, you cannot add or drop summer session classes through myCSUSTAN. You must go through Extended Education in MSR 240 during the late add/drop periods of June 6-10 and July 18-20.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If your course is cancelled you will be notified of these options:
- Full refund of tuition fees -or-
- Transfer enrollment to another class
- Current Stanislaus State students:
- Tutoring Center services are available during Summer Session for all students.
- Undergraduate courses: $322 per unit
- Credential courses: $349 per unit
- Graduate courses: $355 per unit
- Fees subject to change without notice
How to Register:
- In Person: 1 University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382, MSR 240.
- Note: We DO NOT accept Phone or Fax Registrations.
- 10-week and 6-week Summer Session Registration Form - Submit April 11 - May 24
- 4-week Summer Session Registration Form - Submit April 11- May 24, June 6 - July 8
- Drop Form Required if you wish to drop classes
- Refund Request Form
- Request to Withdrawal Form "W" from a course
Downloadable Late Registration Forms:
- 10-week and 6-week Summer Session Late Registration Form - Submit June 6 - June 10
- 4-week Summer Session Late Registration Form - Submit July 18 - July 20
Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- All sessions: 100% refund if course(s) dropped by May 24.
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- All late adds and drops will be processed through Extended Education (MSR 240).
- $25 fee applies to late adds.
- Tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
- 10-week and 6-week sessions: 65% refund during June 6-10 (late drop period); no refund after June 10.
- 4 week session: 65% refund during July 18-20 (late drop period); no refund after July 20.
- You must notify Extended Education if you wish to drop a class.
- Drop form is required.
Installment Payment Plan Dates & Information
- Installment payment plans (IPP) are available for summer session with a $33 setup fee.
- Once you submit your Summer Session registration form with the IPP box checked, you will be notified in 2-3 business days to sign onto your myCSUSTAN account to set up your IPP.
- Payment dates:
- April 24, 2016
- May 24, 2016
- June 24, 2016
- You can pay by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover only), check or cash.
- No payment plans are available for late adds.
Need help in finishing college faster? University Extended Education offers over $150,000 in scholarship money! Click here to see if you quality.
If you have any questions regarding Summer Session courses offered through University Extended Education please contact us at 209.667.3111