|Open Registration:||April 3 - May 17||April 3 - May 17||April 3 - May 17
June 5 - July 7
|Instruction Begins:||June 5||June 5||July 17|
|Last day of classes:||August 11||July 14||August 11|
|Late Add/Drop:||June 5 - 9||June 5 - 9||July 17 - 19|
- Open registration for all sessions: April 3 - May 17. Second Open registration for 4-week session: June 5 - July 7.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- After May 17, you cannot add or drop summer session classes through myCSUSTAN. You must go through University Extended Education in MSR 180 during the late add/drop periods of June 5-9 and July 17-19.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If your course is cancelled you will be notified of these options:
- Full refund of tuition fees -or-
- Transfer enrollment to another class
- Current Stanislaus State students:
- Tutoring Center services are available during Summer Session for all students.
- Undergraduate courses: $322 per unit
- Credential courses: $349 per unit
- Graduate courses: $355 per unit
- Fees subject to change without notice
How to Register:
- In Person: 1 University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382, MSR 180.
- Note: We DO NOT accept Phone or Fax Registrations.
Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- All sessions: 100% refund if course(s) dropped by May 17.
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- All late adds and drops will be processed through Extended Education (MSR 180).
- $25 fee applies to late adds.
- Tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
- 10-week and 6-week sessions: 65% refund during June 5-7 (late drop period); no refund after June 10.
- 4 week session: 65% refund during July 17-19 (late drop period); no refund after July 19.
- You must notify Extended Education if you wish to drop a class.
- Drop form is required.
Installment Payment Plan Dates & Information
- Installment payment plans (IPP) are available for summer session with a $33 setup fee.
- Once you submit your Summer Session registration form with the IPP box checked, you will be notified in 2-3 business days to sign onto your myCSUSTAN account to set up your IPP.
- Payment dates (TBD):
- April 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- You can pay by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover only), check or cash.
- No payment plans are available for late adds.
Need help in finishing college faster? University Extended Education offers scholarships! Go to Summer Financial Aid to see if you qualify.
If you have any questions regarding Summer Session courses offered through University Extended Education please contact us at 209.667.3111