The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program is taught by highly qualified individuals in the field, and provides knowledge key to successful management and leadership in the nonprofit sector. Topics that are covered include grant writing and administration, organization strategy, board governance and staff and volunteer development.
Graduates will become alumni of the Department of Political Science, Public Administration and Leadership Studies. This prestigious network of professionals participate in networking events that provide mentoring and professional growth opportunities.
Courses are 6 to 8 weeks in length and consists of the following four courses:
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management (PADM 5820)
- Grant Administration and Management (PADM 5810)
- The Strategic Development of Nonprofits (PADM 5830)
- Organization Development and Group Dynamics (PADM 5106)
Tuition & Financial Aid
Courses are $650 per unit with each course being 3 units each.
Total cost of the certificate program is $7,800.
Program pending financial aid approval.
How to Apply
- Apply online to Stanislaus State
- Submit official transcripts for each college attended to the address below:
ATTN: Extended & International Education - NPM Certificate
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
Please note: There is a $70 fee to apply to the University. This fee may be paid online when you apply.
- Must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Must submit transcript(s) from a regionally accredited college or university that demonstrate degree completion
Umar Ghuman Ph.D.
Director, Nonprofit Management Certificate | Co-Director, MPA Program | Associate Professor
Department of Political Science, Public Administration and Leadership Studies
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382
T. 209 667-3682