Supporting our community during unprecedented times.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Stanislaus State is offering free professional development courses to our community. Whether you've lost a job or want to learn something new, these free courses could offer you a helping hand.
Choose from 10 different courses that will help you grow professionally.
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Individual Excellence
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- All courses are self-paced and are offered through June 30, 2020
- Once you begin the course, you will have 3 months to complete it
- A Certificate of Completion will be sent to you when the course has been completed
These courses are available to everyone and there is no limit as to how many courses you could take.
If you would like to receive additional information about the courses or have questions about enrolling, contact Estela Munoz at EMunoz4@csustan.edu.