General Forms & Information

General Forms

Graduation Forms & Information

Students enrolled in University Extended Education programs are required to apply for graduation through the University Extended Education department loacted in MSR 180.

Note:  Extended Education students do not pay the same fees as admitted students.  If you'd like to use facilities like the Campus Recreation Center or the Health Center, additional fees apply.

For more information about using the Campus Recreation Center, visit:

For more information about using the Health Center, visit: